Sabado, Abril 6, 2013

Review : NO SWEAT Anti-perspirant deodorant

Hyperhydrosis is a condition characterized by abnormally increased sweating / perspiration.
Indeed, this is what I have been trying to control since high school. I get sweaty hands, feet and yes, including armpits especially in times when I get really nervous and when it's really hot.
I tried using Driclor before, which I purchased at  Oroderm, a derm clinic here in Davao. It really worked well on me and my excessive sweating was in control. But after several weeks of using the product, I felt some itchiness on my pits and it bothered me a lot. So when I used up the whole bottle, I decided to stop using it. I tried so many anti-perspirant products in the market but nothing does the job like the Driclor and this No Sweat Anti-perspirant Deodorant. I believe it's a dupe for the Driclor, but half the price! hehe.















Pros :
  • It controls sweating of my feet, hands and armpits
  • Affordable 
  • Easy to apply, just spray it and you're good to go
  • Pleasant scent
  • Did not irritate or darken my pits 
  • Dries fast
  • The first bottle I used lasted for 2 months :)
  • Convenient 
   Cons :
  • It's not available everywhere, most of the time it's sold out :(
  • Can over dry skin if applied in excess amount
  • Leaves a white cast 

If I were to rate this product from 1-10, I honestly give this one 10! I really loved it. It helped me control my hyperhydrosis and I feel more confident especially wearing my favorite sandals. This is basically my own and honest opinion, my experience may differ from others. But if you're terribly bothered by excessive sweating, just try this one! it is a trial and error process, you never know this might be the answer to your long time problem. 

Hugs, 
Anne


                                                    More videos on my Youtube Channel :

3 komento:

  1. Nkbli aqo khpob at inapply q Kgbi,.. Ewan lang qung effective skin 2,.. Before kc till now gumagmit aqo ng 12v conductor pra mwla sweat q,.. Sna ito effective pra 2 nlang gmitin q,.. ;)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I hope effective din ito sayo waldy, basta make sure na dry yung pits mo before you spray it para maka penetrate talaga yung product :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Nakakapagleave ba sya ng stain sa damit?

    TumugonBurahin