Sabado, Marso 30, 2013

REVIEW : DERMPLUS MOISTURIZING SUNBLOCK SPF 80


Personally, I don't love swimming at all because of the main reason that I don't know how to swim! hehe..
but that doesn't mean I hate going to the beach and enjoy summer, I consider this as the best time to wear sundresses and sexy tops! And yes, to have fun under the sun but never compromising my skin. I always emphasize  in my videos how important a sunblock is, this is my best friend especially this hot season because we must always remember that UV rays are extremely harmful to the skin and it causes premature wrinkles, age spots and skin discolorations. This is a fact and none of us are exempted, so the best thing to do is "Prevention" .

Below is my holy grail sunblock, I've been using this brand for 5 years already! and until this very moment it never fails me. 




Good thing because they indicated the manufacturing and expiration dates of the product :)


This sunblock is chemical based, NOT Organic ( For those who are particular of the ingredients like artificial preservatives used )





PACKAGING : 

  • 100mL 
  • Made in the Philippines
  • 349php
  • Yellow green packaging 


 PRO'S
  • PABA Free
  • WATER RESISTANT ( although there's no such thing as water resistant sunblock :D )
  •  UVA & UVB PROTECTION
  • MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
  • AFFORDABLE
  • DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
  • SPF 80! hehe
  • MANUFACTURING & EXPIRATION DATES ARE INDICATED 

           P.S | I USED IT DURING MY TRIP TO PANGLAO ISLAND,BOHOL LAST YEAR AND I NEVER HAD ANY SUNBURN AT ALL AND MY SKIN DID NOT HAVE ANY DRASTIC CHANGE IN COLOR. 


            
        CON'S : 
  • THE SCENT IS NOT THAT PLEASANT ( Typical sunblock scent )
  •  LEAVES A WHITE CAST
  • A  BIT STICKY UPON APPPLICATION

RATING ( 1-10 ) : 10

FINAL THOUGHT :

                              I really love this sunblock! The scent and a bit of stickiness doesn't bother me at all. I would definitely repurchase this product. Like what I said, I've been using this brand for 5 years, it simply means I am totally in-love with this! :)  


Hugs,
Anne 


Visit my Youtube Channel : 
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaAnnelim

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento